Welcome to Tiger Lily Furniture! I've been in love with everything French, since I visited Paris with my family when I was 16. Something magical about the city! My husband and I do renovations to make a living, and I'm the painter! Here's my hand at painting furniture, and turning outdated vintage pieces, into something beautiful again.

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Shabby chic coffee table!

This table has been painted in Cloud White and distressed. Then a beautiful design has been  painted on the top. Love the legs! Dimensions are 58" long, 22" wide, and 14" high.
Sold!!!
Finished by: Lisa

Beautiful detail!

Vintage Cafe sign, has been stenciled on the top. This beautiful design was taken from an antique French invoice, that advertised food. Love the frame of it, too! The top has been varnished, to protect the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment