Welcome to Tiger Lily Furniture! I've been in love with everything French, since I visited Paris with my family when I was 16. Something magical about the city! My husband and I do renovations to make a living, and I'm the painter! Here's my hand at painting furniture, and turning outdated vintage pieces, into something beautiful again.

Wednesday 28 March 2012

custom order~






This amazing dining room suite is a custom order. Table and chairs are now complete! First coat is done on the sideboard, and then on to the matching china cabinet. The table and chairs took a week to complete, and I'm hoping to get the other pieces finished in 2 weeks. Biggest order to date! So thrilled with the way it turned out. I happen to have a very similar set in my basement, waiting for me to get my hands on! I love the table, and can't wait to have it finished in my home. Here are some before and after pics!
~sold~

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Amazingly done. Cant wait to see the rest all finished. You're very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lisa! I have a dinning set to paint also! I am planning to do very similar to what you did: wood on table top and chairs I am going to use ASCP in Paris gray. I have the fabric for the seats, it is black and gray. Do you mind telling me how you did the top? did you sand and stained and applied polyurethane?
    I normally paint with chalk paint, so I don't know how to do the top... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete