Welcome to Tiger Lily Furniture! I've been in love with everything French, since I visited Paris with my family when I was 16. Something magical about the city! My husband and I do renovations to make a living, and I'm the painter! Here's my hand at painting furniture, and turning outdated vintage pieces, into something beautiful again.

Friday 7 September 2012

getting ready for the Christmas market!

The Olde Farmhouse vintage market was a huge success! Now they're back with a Christmas market! I'm so excited to be a vendor again, and I'm working on a few projects. This soap dispenser was made from a mason jar that I had in the garage... love the way it turned out! Will definately be coming to the market with me.

And check out this classic wooden chair! Love the stencil on the seat... different yet traditional at the same time. I have one more, that I plan on finishing the same way. They'll look lovely together at the market! For more market information, please check out my upcoming events.

No comments:

Post a Comment