Welcome to Tiger Lily Furniture! I've been in love with everything French, since I visited Paris with my family when I was 16. Something magical about the city! My husband and I do renovations to make a living, and I'm the painter! Here's my hand at painting furniture, and turning outdated vintage pieces, into something beautiful again.

Monday 21 January 2013

Featured on Miss Mustard Seed!

I Love Miss Mustard Seed! She is so inspiring, and is the master of all things furniture, and paint! She has an amazing blog, and is super talented! Every week you can send in pictures of your painted furniture, and if she likes it, she'll feature it on her blog! I just sent in two last fri, and they were both featured! I was so excited to see them there! Here's the link...be sure to check out # 191 and 192!
http://missmustardseed.com/2013/01/furniture-feature-friday-favorites-a-link-party-15/

No comments:

Post a Comment