Welcome to Tiger Lily Furniture! I've been in love with everything French, since I visited Paris with my family when I was 16. Something magical about the city! My husband and I do renovations to make a living, and I'm the painter! Here's my hand at painting furniture, and turning outdated vintage pieces, into something beautiful again.

Thursday, 8 November 2012

Little princess rocking chair

This child size rocking chair will look lovely in your little girls' room! A beautiful graphic of a vintage crown has been transferred to the seat.
$45

3 comments:

  1. Your post is very nice and beautiful andjmifx i got many tips ideas from your post thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little princess rocking chair look so entire with different style. It such a modern style design in the kitchen. The constructed design get so traditional and innovative look.

    Bobs Discount Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy and sell new and used modern, outdoor, office, bedroom and home furniture.
    Choose from a great selection of gently used furniture for every room in your home.
    More here via link

    ReplyDelete