Welcome to Tiger Lily Furniture! I've been in love with everything French, since I visited Paris with my family when I was 16. Something magical about the city! My husband and I do renovations to make a living, and I'm the painter! Here's my hand at painting furniture, and turning outdated vintage pieces, into something beautiful again.

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Vintage sheet music wreaths and rustic Christmas stars!

These wreaths will be joining me at the olde farmhouse market next week!
$30 each. Beautiful decor for the Christmas season! The dark stained stars will be a perfect addition on any mantle! $12

1 comment:

  1. This is something interesting and you cannot find this anywhere around the country. It is really unique and I hope I can find something like this for the holidays. This is a nice decoration and you can put it above your log beds to make your bedroom look festive and stylish at the same time.

    ReplyDelete