Welcome to Tiger Lily Furniture! I've been in love with everything French, since I visited Paris with my family when I was 16. Something magical about the city! My husband and I do renovations to make a living, and I'm the painter! Here's my hand at painting furniture, and turning outdated vintage pieces, into something beautiful again.

Monday 25 June 2012

 What a day at the Olde Farmhouse Market! The vendors that were there, had some amazing pieces~ very creative, and inspiring. I set up my booth, and as soon as the doors opened, the sales started coming in! I sold quite a few of the pallet wine racks, in the picture above, and lots of the children's blocks. The pillows were a hit, and the eiffel tower candle holder also sold.
 I loved this little stool. The turqouise color was just perfect, and the graphic added something special. sold~ the set of two ladderback chairs also sold, and the paris gray night stand with glass knobs sold, along with the matching one that I've yet to complete. The cream chair with the crown graphic on the seat, sold at the very end of the day!
The bench that the blocks were resting on, received a lot of attention, and sold! The cream chair in the background with the red Paris fabric is still available!
  A big thank you to Leah and Barb for putting on such a fabulous show!!! Can't wait for the next one!
 (the above 3 pictures, courtesy of retrospectphotography.com. Thanks for the beautiful photos!)

No comments:

Post a Comment