Welcome to Tiger Lily Furniture! I've been in love with everything French, since I visited Paris with my family when I was 16. Something magical about the city! My husband and I do renovations to make a living, and I'm the painter! Here's my hand at painting furniture, and turning outdated vintage pieces, into something beautiful again.

Friday 29 June 2012

French side table

 Isnt this the cutest little side table? I love the two tiers, and the drawer on the bottom is perfect for your treasures. Painted in Simply White, and distressed to add to the shabby chic look. It'll be joining me at the upcoming Clayburn Heritage day market on July 15th! (Unless someone buys it first! :)
 $99
 Love this French graphic. Absolutely stunning! I've hand transferred it, and waxed the image to seal it. Would be a beautiful bedside, or front entry table!
Love the detail that shows through once the distressing has been done. Makes me smile!
  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment