Welcome to Tiger Lily Furniture! I've been in love with everything French, since I visited Paris with my family when I was 16. Something magical about the city! My husband and I do renovations to make a living, and I'm the painter! Here's my hand at painting furniture, and turning outdated vintage pieces, into something beautiful again.

Wednesday 6 June 2012

vintage chair

  I love the way this estate sale find turned out! I painted it country gray, and distressed and waxed it. Then I covered the seat with a heavy weight linen, and transferred this vintage crown graphic to the seat. Love it!!!! Will be for sale at the upcoming Olde Farmhouse market. Check my events for more info!


4 comments:

  1. Hi, Lisa! Just saw your comment on Facebook and came over! I love your work!!! I hope I don't come home with ore stuff than I went to the market, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claudine! I'm looking forward to the market too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete